Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Questioning

What the heck is wrong with my body? Why did I not respond to the IVF medications?
Why was my estrogen level so low? What is WRONG with me???!!!
Will it work next time with the new "super dose" of medication?
If not, and I still only produce 1 good egg should we attempt it anyway?
Should we have just gone through with it in Idaho while I was there and everything was set up and ready to go?

Oh, I learned 2 minutes ago via facebook that Jane does bartending on the side. Wow, that is great to know.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry things didn't go as planned!! I know you've put a lot of work into this and this has got to be so frustrating. Fingers crossed for next time!

    ReplyDelete