Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

ATTAIN

This past week S and I learned of a program called ATTAIN. It is basically an insurance program for people going through IVF (fertility treatment). Basically we pay they $18K and they pay for the price of IVF ($12K) up to 4 times until we get a baby. We found out about the program the day before our deadline to sign up. It was a tough decision, but we decided to go for it. Again, taking another financial leap of faith.

I start taking my 5 injections per day tomorrow. Here we go again....crossing my finger...and eyes...and toes....

No comments:

Post a Comment