Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Beta numbers

Another update from the Dr's office:  The numbers are on the low side of normal.  They are supposed to double every 2 days, but thus far it has been 16,  25,  44.  She said they will continue to check it (November 5th) and that it means we are most likely only having 1 baby. 

I'm disappointed a bit about the fact that we are probably not having twins.  But then again that makes it more likely that the baby will be healthy.....so maybe it is a good thing.    I'm just a bit nervous about the low numbers though.  I don't want this to turn into a miscarriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment