Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Can YOU see it?

Jane sent me this today and said "this is the first true positive-- for the past few days it has turned positive after 15 minutes or so."  I don't really see it as positive....... but I'm hoping she's right.  She has her first blood test today testing for the pregnancy hormone.  Then she does it again in 2 days to make sure that the level is increasing.  I'm sooooooooooooooo anxious to find out!!  (Update posted later:  her hcg level was 16...I've been searching the internet and I think 16 is an acceptable level at this stage if she was pregnant....) 

For the past 3 days my 3 year old has been praying "an thank you for we to get a baby in our family".  She has been known to have an extra spiritual intuition about this in the past, so I'm hoping that is the case.  We've obviously been praying "please help us to get a baby in our family"  but her statement starts out "thank you for".   Crossing our fingers!                                      

1 comment:

  1. My surro-eyes see the positive! However, it's taking 15 minutes to show up? Good luck with her levels increasing!

    ReplyDelete