Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

WE'RE EXPECTING!

I got a phone call from the doctor's office while at Disneyland yesterday.  They let me know that Jane is pregnant!  She had her 2nd beta blood test.  The numbers are supposed to double and the doctor said that it were 'just short of doubling'  so they will check it again in 2 days to be safe. 

Soooooo,   due date is July 6th!   We'll find out the week of thanksgiving if it is 1 or 2.    Kiera says it is 2:  a boy and a girl.  So, we'll see if she is right. 

I'm soooo excited and relieved.    But it doesn't seem real yet.  

1 comment: