Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Monday, January 17, 2011

1 Year ao

It was one year ago today that I was forced to abort my baby.  I can't believe that I have not even achieved a pregnancy by now.  Honestly I feel like I've been doing ok for most of the year (except for at first of course).  People would ask me about how I was doing and I'd say I was ok and I meant it.  Now however I'm having a harder time with it.  All of the disappointment is getting to me.  If people ask me, I still try to put on a happy face, but it isn't at all sincere. 
The latest plan is that we'll transfer again the first week of february.  I think my heart will break if it doesn't work this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment