Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Helplessness

At this very moment hundreds of mile away in Idaho a doctor is implanting my surrogate with our embryos.
The doctor called this morning to tell me that only 2 of the 3 embryos survived the thaw and only 1 of them was in good condition.  He will transfer both.  But he said odds of pregnacy were 30%.  Not very good, but we'll cling to that chance. 
Lots of prayers are being sent heavenward today.  It is all that I can do at this point. 
We'll find out if it worked on the 21st.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you and your surrogate! Hope it works this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works! I know this is late, but I'll still say a prayer for you guys.

    ReplyDelete