Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Meds


Jane starts her meds today. I'm all anxious because she is currently on vacation. I hope she rememberd to take them with her. She is such a laid back person and I am so type-A personality I'm always worried about what she is doing.
All of my meds arrived today. I start next week.
I went to pick up my birth control pills (part of my med regimine) at my local pharmacy today). I had my 2 toddlers with me. I'm not sure if I imagined it or not, but the pharmacy chick looked at me with my 2 busy toddlers (unloading shelves) and though "yep, you need this birth control". I laughed inside. Little did she know...

No comments:

Post a Comment