Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Side Effects

I don't want this posting to sound like a complaint, I just wanted to document some of the side effects of my meds. So, keeping in mind that all of these side effects are manageable, here they are:

Loestrin FE (birthcontrol): Moodiness (PMS-like), weight gain, ACNE, nausea unless I took them before bed with food, nausea if I ever was awake very long during the night.

Doxi..(antibiotic) a tiny bit of upset stomach

Lupron: Extreme grumpiness for the first 2 days which turned into severe grumpiness afterwards. Weight gain, bloated feeling, tender abdomen.

I take my last BCP tonight which I'm hoping will lift my mood a bit. My poor family is sick of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment