Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sad Day

Today (August 5th) was the due date for my baby. I was forced to abort the baby back in January because of my health. Tonight I'm having a hard time with it (to be expected I guess). I keep questioning whether I could have somehow avoided aborting the baby. I go through it all in my head over and over. I was so sick/medicated it was just a huge terrible blur. I have nothing profound to blog about it-- I just wanted to tell the blogger void that I'm sad and I wish I would have had a baby today.

I am, however, grateful that this surrogacy is planned and happening soon. I know for sure I would feel 10X worse had that pregnancy been the last chance for having my own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment