Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Antsy in IL

Vanessa called today.  3cm dilated and 80% effaced.  Having some strong/uncomfortable contractions.
I NEED to know what this means!!!   If she was to tell me right now that she thinks she could possibly be going into labor it would probably take me 12-20 hours to get to her depending on time of day and flights.
I do NOT  want to miss this baby being born.
Although I would normally want my baby cook as long as possible, I think I prefer having an earlier induction date just to be on the safe side so everything can be happily in place at the time of birth.  Vanessa sees the doctor again in 2 days.  Waiting for suggestions from someone professional on whether or not I should start heading west.

No comments:

Post a Comment