Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

 I've most definitely seen better ultrasound pictures before, but hey-- I won't complain.  Grateful my baby boy is healthy and has all of his appendages 


2 Cute little ladies so excited about their baby brother in Vanessa's tummy.  L has offered to give her baby brother her mini-basketball.
Every prayer at our house includes our baby brother.  Kiera even prays for "baby Humperdink" thanks to Gramps and Grandma G.  (thanks a lot guys).



We are back in Illinois now.  No more seeing baby grow in person until July when we go back.  I couldn't be more excited for July.  Everything else happening in life is overshadowed by July.  Counting down the days.

1 comment: