Dual purposed blog: a journal of my experience as an intended parent through surrogacy, and a resource for others going through the same experience.
Also visit my surrogate's blog (Link on the right) for the other half of the story!

Friday, July 23, 2010

The surrogacy plan of events

So this surrogacy transfer is scheduled to occur September 3rd in idaho. My surrogate is currently giving herself injections, and I'll be doing the same in just a few weeks. I'm ever-so excited and nervous about it. I've worked SOOOO very hard to arrange and finace all of this I'm just nervous that something is going to stop it from happening. The only thing that I can think of right now that would stop it would be the contract. My attorney is very very slow at composing our contract. She works at the medical clinic where it is going to be happening and she only does the contract just a few weeks before the transfer occurs. What if there is something in the contract that we and our surrogate can't agree on? I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment